Skip to content

General

2 results found

1. Option to merge or add to recording

Sometimes I wish I could merge recordings. Because I might add something and I've already hit that back button. Or it might be a bit later.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Would someone share when you need to append to an existing recording? Could you describe the use case? Technically it is possible to add to un-compressed recordings, but that would take 20 times more space on the phone then usual. Or we can skip compression on some recordings that would allow adding. Or we can allow adding to last 10 recorded recordings, for example. So need to know more details behind the need of adding to the existing recordings.

2. Adding

I would like the option to add to an existing recording. I know you previously responded to use a sound editing app for this but I can't find one that does it and that gives the option to bring it back to R/L app.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Would someone share when you need to append to an existing recording? Could you describe the use case? Technically it is possible to add to un-compressed recordings, but that would take 20 times more space on the phone then usual. Or we can skip compression on some recordings that would allow adding. Or we can allow adding to last 10 recorded recordings, for example. So need to know more details behind the need of adding to the existing recordings.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base